Skip to content
- What is the main difference between Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 (ADLS Gen2) and Synapse Analytics?
- ADLS Gen2 is optimized for data analytics on non-structured data while Synapse Analytics is optimized for business reporting on structured data
- ADLS Gen2 is built to integrate with Hadoop while Synapse Analytics is built on SQL Server
- ADLS Gen2 does not have any regulatory compliance while Synapse Analytics is compliant with several standards, such as HIPAA
- All of the above
- What is the name of the Microsoft tool that helps users in making a decision about which option they should take while moving data from on-prem SQL Server to Azure?
- Data Migration Assistant
- Data Factory
- Data Transfer Assistant
- Data Bricks
- What are the two purchasing models available for Azure SQL Database?
- vCore and DTU
- Provisioned and Serverless
- Elastic Pool and Managed Instance
- None of the above
- Which of the following is NOT true for Azure Cosmos DB?
- Cosmos DB was originally called Document DB
- Cosmos DB provides automatic indexing for all data
- Cosmos DB guarantees a latency of less than 10 ms at the 99th percentile
- Cosmos DB supports SQL queries
- An organization has data stored in Azure Blob storage configured as hot tier. They will not need access to the data within the next two months. Which tier should they move the Blob storage to?
- No tier change required
2 thoughts on “ADE Q01: Azure Fundamentals Quiz”
1-4 , 2-1 , 3-1 , 4-4 , 5-1
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is correct, well done Harsh !